…To provide our customers with quality equipment and exceptional customer service. We aim to be personable, professional, and maintain the safety and integrity of all involved. Understanding the customer needs and the end result of the event is our priority. Located in South Orlando, Rentaland Tents and Events is a family owned and operated company that was founded in 1995
Bilingual Marketing, Event Designer and SalesRequired Qualifications,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/English and Social Communication.
- Master’s degree in Journalism/English and Audiovisual.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, speaking, reading and writing at a professional level.
- 5-years’ experience with videography, still photography, editing and production.
- 5-years’ experience with social media, design, marketing calendar and posting.
- 5-years’ experience with MAC computers, Microsoft office 365, Hootsuite, Canvas, Trello and Ripl.
- 3-years’ experience in fabric design for tents, installation and seamstress.
- 2-years’ experience with Flex Rental Solutions program.
- 2-years’ experience with Party CAD or comparable Cad tent design program.
Payrate $14.00 per hour.
The employee will be required to work in-office and out on locations during large event setups for videoing in time-lapse and real-time photography.
Employee must be proficient in and have a complete understanding of FAA rules for operating a drone to video and photograph event setups.